Our Performance Pledge
We, the Officials and Employees of the Department of Labor and Employment are committed and resolved to perform efficiently and effectively from time to time, with utmost courtesy and sincere dedication, in order to fulfill the needs and exceeds the expectations of the public.
Through the collaboration of all staff of the department, we will continue to cater the best through :
- Delivering quality services to the public, in accordance with the procedures and timeframe provided in our service standards, from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Offering numbers of venues which include service facilities, hotlines and websites in addressing the public concerns and for clients to access information about our services.
- Listening to and responding immediately to the public complaints and/or suggestions through the Department's Help Desk and Public Assistance Units towards customer satisfaction and this Department's sustainable development.
- Ensuring to attend promptly to our client's needs, without qualification, and courteously handle each transaction with patience and in accordance with our Code of Ethics.
| DOLE Integrity Pledge |
We, the Officials and Employees of the Department of Labor and Employment do hereby pledge to:
VALUE our being employees of the DOLE as opportunity to
be an agent of change;
GUIDE our actions and decisions with the goal of serving
solely the interest of the public and not my own;
OBSERVE the DOLE Code of Conduct as my standard of
ethical and accountable behavior;
ADOPT the practice of continuous process improvement towards
efficient and effective delivery of services;
ENGAGE our social partners in enhancing transparency
and enforcing accountability;
ENSURE that I and my fellow workers will be vigilant in
the performance of our duties and responsibilities.
So help me God.
Citizen's Feedback System
Should there be any complaint/s/grievance/s about the requested services, please follow the simple steps:
- Fill-up electronic Citizen's Feedback Form or download form. Please indicate the following :
- Your complete name and signature
- Your complete address and contact numbers
- Date and time of incidence
- The specific grievance, acts or omssions committed/being complained about where our official/employee has violated the Department's Performance Pledge or Service Standards.
- Whether you request for a preliminary investigation or suggest corrections/improvements.
- File complaint through the following means :
- Drop in the designated feedback/complaint box
- Submit to PACU or Division Head of the person being complained of.
- Submit to the Human Resource Development Service (HRDS), 5th Floor, DOLE Bldg., Intramuros, Manila
- Attend the preliminary hearing immediately if filed through PACU, Division Head or HRDS or receive a notice of hearing on a scheduled date if filed through DOLE's feedback/complaint box or email. Both parties will be given a chance to explain their side either through verbal or written explanation within 24 hours upon receipt of complaint.
- Receive a notice or letter indicating the actions taken by DOLE on your grievances, correcting the acts or omissions committed, or improving the delivery of services to the citizens thru email, fax or mail.
Citizen's Feedback Form.
Be assured that we will act promptly on your complaint/s, comments and suggestions.
We will appreciate your cooperation in helping us continuously improve the delivery of our services to you.